I love the area, and the new store is doing extremely well thanks to our loyal fans who have been telling all their Friends about the new location. I've enjoyed the new space in both store and home, but I wonder if I have some kind of chaos disorder where I need it like a drug.
I'm reasonably sure that the reason I keep taking on new tasks and moving at the speed of light is to keep from thinking. I notice that when I do rest, I fall asleep instantly as if my brain can't handle the idle moment. I'm not sure I even know how to spend quality time with my children any more which is something I am going to change this New Year.
I do love getting the opportunity to declare my new intentions at the start of the New Year.
Usually they work as long as I devise a list of consequences for myself if I slack.
I also feel convinced that in order to improve I have to tell as many freinds and family members as possible what it is I am going to do so...
1) I will finally start working out this winter at the gym 2 x per week ( and might work my way inyo a third day if it's not punishment enough)
2) I will spend more undivided time with my children and husband and stop letting the new store "take me away"
3) I will give up wine as my favorate passtime
4) I will visit my mother in Maine more often
5) I will start writing letters again
I think staying at five is good for now....
Happy New Year.